Wednesday, July 7, 2010

hug me.. yeeeaay

i named it as 143 my new life
since it's being so boring
no one to talk
no one to fight
and no one hug
that's my new hobby i guess
hugging people (not all la of course, hihihi miss to hug that budak kecik)

when being alone here
someway somehow i feel like to have someone
to know me better.
yeayy
finally i said it
(hope nobody take this seriously)
now i would like to listen to my nenek's advices
that i need to find someone
since i'm getting older
(x adala tua sangat la, budak lagi kot)
hohoho
funny advice

all the makciks dah busybody asked my mama
"yang ini bila nak langsung
dah ada ke
blaja-blaja jugaks sambil tu kene cari yea kakak"
bla bla bla

i'll finally meet somebody if he meant to be with me
kalau ada jodoh la kan.
hehehe gatainya anak mama nii.

mama, kakak nak kawen la. bukan x nak. tapi tunggu la dulu.
not ready yet la.hohoho
alasan la tu.
when you are in my shoes
than you will know how hard to give reason

but deep in my heart
"are you ready for love?
nope. not now. not yet."

0 comments:

Post a Comment