Friday, April 16, 2010

My broken heart

Just heard a broken hearted news.
 What a frustrated days.
As usual I always listen to my darling dj fly fm.
Listen to the flirty at 10.30.
And there come a shocking moment for me.
Boom !
MySpace

How can this happen.

How lucky that girl was.
What on earth la she manage to go out with the guy that I adore so much.
 Love other guy. Dont take him.
The girl, whoever her name is going to go out
with Hafez Hatem the fly fm dj.
What?
"Is she a hot chick?"
NO way.
Hafez please don’t go out with her.

MySpace

Pick me! (Sigh) . Please pick me. Pick me !
(like it will happen. dont dream leii)
Hope that I have enuf gut to do the same as her.
Can i? Naa, I cant never do the same as that girl.
 Sorry, whoever that girl name is,
but I really hate you for the broken hearted feeling you gave me.

MySpace

Oh my god, she has ruined my day.
 No, this can’t be happen.