Sunday, April 4, 2010

It Just Me Again

I am wondering why I have so much spare time
to write stuff on blog while others are struggling for the coming final exam.
 All the muka serabut. Wahaha.
MySpace
Rasa nak gelak. Jahat kan.

5 April, tomorrow the Application Development 1st paper coming up.
Wow ! ----> by mr Bahrim
why I’m not so interested in studying.
Tomorrow will be my very busy day.
MySpace
Revise all the stuff in just one blink.
Well that’s me.
I will forget my Han tomorrow.
 Let him left alone.
 Padan muka. Wuekkk :p

Guest what stupid answer I have for not being kalut to study?
 I don’t have that bloody study mood. Muahaha.
Cant have 5 phone calls a day with my mama and my mood blew away.
 If my mama knows, me not studying .
 Waaa mati aku kena dengar all that mama’s lecture. Ngeeee~
It’s okey mama , at least hear something from you.

Spending time on reading people blog and watching youtube
is my interest at the moment,
 while other sedap- sedap pelok bantal.
 Bantal ke ? auummm !

Whatever la aku yapping ni.
Don’t care. Thanks for reading ! love you.

OH mood come to me..! kedek, kedek, kedek !
Good luck to Ainun, Suha ,Alis & pah(lesbo kapel) and atiq AND ME TOO.
gOOd luck to other frens too !
Final exam tu ! dont play2 ha...
MySpace
wish me luck too.
hope it will be lucky me.

1 comments:

aiRiNa_aiNuN said...

tq my dear....
wish u ol da besh 2!!

Post a Comment