Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Me Morning Emo

Wake up early wasn’t me at all.
Weird me.^_^
Why on earth la, all of sudden I miss my meowww named comey so much.
 She wasn't longer alive.
She died because of drown masa jatuh longkang last musim tengkujuh.
My mama and papa didn't realize where she had been during that time.
Not coming home for 2 days.
Then my jiran sebelah rumah told bau busuk behind her house.
Checked it out.
Then found out, she already gone.
Her body not as comey as she was before.
 Since all the lumpur melekat.

This is comey while she was sleeping. Always tido on my book.
Kacau orang study was her hobby.
Comey, You already have 3 granddaughters now.
 If u are still alive,
You must be very happy melayan all the kerenah si kecik tu kan.


 Miss her so much.
Hope she miss me too. Comey , kakak sayang comey.
Comey , kakak will remember you always.
Emo skit pagi2 bangun tido nii.

p/s : Other meowww i miss u all too la.

0 comments:

Post a Comment