Saturday, April 3, 2010

Me and Han

Me and Han can never be apart.
But there is someone, whose so jealous over our Hangbok.

Han : You can touch me, hug me, kiss me but never talk to me
 AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Me : Why ? Did i do anything wrong han.

Han : We can live like any other couple.
Just don’t talk to me.

Me : I can’t live without talking to you. You know that right, honey.
Han : MySpace

Me : Don’t be numb like this. Do you have any problem han.
Han : Please la ! or you can leave me alone on bed.
 DON’T DON’T ask me much.
BELIEVE me. It’s nothing.

Me : I cant sleep without you beside.

Han, do YOU have other girl in your life?
Don’t you need me anymore, han?

Han : Ahhh (sigh).

Yes. She wanted me to stay away from you.
(It’s you. Only you that I deeply fallen for)

Me : How can you do this to me, han.
You know you mean a lot to me.

Han : Yes, I know my dear Shafie.
 But we have to be separate apart since
somebody don’t like we both stay together.

Me : Who’s she, the new girl that you are really crazy for.
Tell me.
I want NOBODY2 but you, han.

Han : SORRY SORRY.
 Maxi , your trustworthy TWINS.sHe wanted you to be A LONER.
Me : You are such a HEARTBREAKER han.

Han : “(DON’T WALK AWAY, shafie.
HAPPINESS is ours. I wanna MARRY U.)” oh (sigh)

p/s : Shafie isn't being herself without Han.

2 comments:

ichadamien said...

hahaha..nice story

Shafieza Fauzi said...

a story written based on true story ! wahaha. me and han ~

Post a Comment