Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gain weight


Daily routine, wake up in the morning naik penimbang.
Waaaa gain weight again.
liar la u penimbang.
x aci la macam ni.
MySpace

What the food I have eaten this past few days?
Pretend to be surprised.
Hohoho.
Dah tau la berat akan naik punya.
As my mama said “ we grow everyday”
And me in a process of growing.
Muahaha
“Kakak kuat gelak kot, dats why la you makin membesar.
Angin banyak masuk”
A quote said by my dear mama.
So funny. X nak gelak x payah.
MySpace

Dah terlebey besar dah pon ni ahh.
Anything la, yang penting I am happy with what I am doing and eating.
(ayat standard)
 Not worry anymore bout gaining weight
coz somebody has joined the club.
 She is gaining weight as I do.
 No worry be happy as I always am.

p/s

Live Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment