Tuesday, August 24, 2010

shafieza fauzi is not responding

mode : hibernation
tuesday will always be my bad day i guess
why? got only two class kan?
huuhhhhh
having two class but it's like having many class a day la during tuesday
very stress stress stress
MySpace
yeah i am smiling
but inside i'm dying

my head feel like someone hitting me with stick
my brain is fully loaded
cannot delete or cut and paste
all stay there
and all day will be like a dark cloud keep following me
althougt there'll be no rain la

it's killing me
OMG so stress la these day recently
imagine all the assignment test quiz .. so so many !!
MySpace
so the option is shafieza need to have some sleep .
rest rest rest (tido ajele kroje nye yee)
my mind need a rest
all stupid matter shooo shooo
get out from my mind
i'm doing a disk cleanup for my brain now.

hohohho
sleeping time
me become a sleeping beauty
need a prince charming to wake me up...
hohoho
ngeeee ~
MySpace

0 comments:

Post a Comment