Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Did I Smile Today?


I can’t even smile today.
I do smile but not as sweet as usual.
Everybody have their own reason for not smiling.
 I am not smiling to you. But it does mean that I hate or even angry .
I do smile today but not a big smile laaa.
Sorry for not smiling today to those who feel that I am in a bad mood today.
It’s not me.stress coz me become so. Pliz blame him, who drive me crazy.

this is a reminder to miss shafieza fauzi for not smiling and make people think otherwise
Don't give him anything, which Cost you something,
but 
Give a smile which costs you nothing
smile for free of charge
 
TODAY'S NOTE TO MY DEAR SHAFIEZA FAUZI:
A great and wonderful gift from God, when you give, it cost you nothing.
 But unfortunately many a times we show our stinginess even to share this.
please don't be stingy to share this wonderful gift the creator placed on your lips.
Take a decision to share this to a needy soul today
and see the tremendous change it creates in them. 

"It bring happiness to anyone even if they do not like you."

P/S : I know you take this from somewhere. thanks for making my day better again.
At least for today la =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment