Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Wanna Be A Millionaire So Freaking Bad

oh yeaah babeh
when i say i wanna be a millionaire so freaking bad
it is not just a title of a song
it is what i wish
always wish for
(Ini adalah post mengarut. ditulis dalam keadaan mamai)



how to be a millionaire?
i'm a money lover
i'm a big spender
do i have to be in who wants to be a millionaire
(ada talian hayat)
do i have to be with Aznil in Jangan Lupa Lirik
(ada pelampung lagi tu)
do i have to get married with someone millionaire
wo wo wo
jelita sangatkah aku nak berangan nak kahwin with somebody ni
stop dreaming okey
shafieza wake up dear
(oh i miss someone calling me dear. naaa not again)

ok tukar topic
by all mean
i hope during this bulan syaaban
all my pray will be fulfilled my my dear Allah
i really need to achieve all i want to make people around me happy
give me and people around me all the happiness
amin


0 comments:

Post a Comment