Friday, November 26, 2010

someone crashed into my parked car ! damn you!

today
someone crashed into my car
crap !!!
arrrrghhh i am so crazy angry now



i left my car in a car park
and someone has hit it
and left a few scratches
no nope....!
3 lines of about 30cm long scraches
and a small dent at the rear bumper
 and a tiny bit of paint on it
may be
i may take a look on it further later

kughang jaq!
hey you coward bloody fool driver,
don't take responsibility for your errors
but can you at least leave me a sorry note
damn u bloody stupid idiot !!!!
i have the right to be mad

my brother will be mad at me
how can your car can be in such condition?
still new, not even 2 years old.
so many crashes here and there...
huh,, you better dont have a car, sis.
that will be his word.

more, i have to used my own money
if i wanna fix it
huhhh
my friday turn into my worst day
nooooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment