Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Do not lose hope

Who said being a student is easy?
there's one mak cik i met last few weeks in tesco bukit indah
her shocking face when she heard
i said the word stress
and went there alone
remind me that how crazy i am
hehehe

she smiled at me
"sorang jer dik"
"iya sorang je"

"dari mana?"
"utm =)"

"jauhnya datang sini sorang plak tu"
"tension makcik =)"

"ooo tension jugak yea blaja ni. jalan elok-elok"

i just smile smile and smile
so sweet that makcik

funny actually
no one knows
how students need to face their days
until they being one
believe me

hohoho
i found this quote
and it make me feel better
i'm not alone
i've my best best best frens around
my family
but when me become emo
it cant be denied



found this
may be it will help me and you
get away from stress
may Allah listens to your prayer
amin

0 comments:

Post a Comment