Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cannot Sleep

waaaa i really wanna sleep
i want to sleep
but i cant

naihi
tidak
tak mau
dont want
you shadap !!!

sindrom mata tak boleh lelap melanda
apa nak buat?
buat la assigment melambak tu.
mana boleh. ni kan time tido.
kata tak boleh tido
tak nak la buat.

do something that can make you fall asleep la
hohoho
when i do something mean i cannot go to sleep la
read something shafie
what? reading can cause me cannot stop reading (but not notes of course)hehek

then now what will you do?
i'm writing an entry rite now. cant you see
hohoho crazy me
while others sesedap tido
i'm still awake
so tomorrow what time will you wake up

hhohoho depend on my mata la when she want to bukak
kekeke
no la .. i've class on 11... need to go by 10 am
so wake up 1 hour early ok?
subuh ? hehehh
i wake la before that do my prayer... wajib tu
my mama will definitely wake me up tomorrow.. no worry

so now time to sleep
finish writing
tadaaa
i wish my eyes can close rite now
really  damn tired
good nite Shafieza Fauzi
dream - dream -dream

0 comments:

Post a Comment