Monday, May 17, 2010

me cooked?

Shafieza cooked? What a surprised .
my abang la the most shocking person.
Since balik for holiday ni me never enter the kitchen.
Just help my mama do some chores, cut the vege, basuh the pinggan.
 (ek eleh abang pon boleh basuh) ye la tu.
Slalu tu pandai makan x reti nak basuh..
 hhehe
 It’s not that i didn’t want to cook
 but my mama really don’t like to share her kitchen.
 Today morning, since my perut is so hungry
so i decide to cook mihun goreng.
 Wow. rajinkan aku..wahaha.

 and my mama said when abang woke up, he was shocked.
"Really kakak cooked this mihun goreng.
Sedap la. btol ke? tipu nii"
 Wahaha...

see not that i don’t cook but my mama memang x suka share dapur dia.
not my fault la if i dont know how to cook yea my dear mama. 
You want to cook wait till you have ur own dapur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment